Whip up a batch of Crispy Pantry Waffles made with items found only in your cupboard. They are egg free, quick, and wonderfully delicious!
I have been wanting to share these types of recipes for a while. I love being able to make meals out of very limited ingredients and they turn out fantastic. This one is a favorite of my little boy. At his request, I will whip these up for him in a matter of minutes with DIY syrup to go with it.
MAke Crispy Pantry Waffles
This recipe calls for 100% ingredients found in your kitchen cabinets. No egg or butter required. Even the milk is from the cupboard. You definitely want to have a recipe like this in the arsenal. It’s a perfect in-a-pinch recipe.
Making them could not be simpler. Sift the dry ingredients then add the wet. That’s it! Add the batter to a hot waffle iron and serve with warm syrup. Done.
And if you really want to make an impression with these crispy pantry waffles, try making this DIY Pancake Syrup to go with it!
Don’t forget to pin, yum, and rate this recipe!
- 1 1/8 c all purpose flour
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1/3 c canola oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla optional
- cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add the canola oil, evaporated milk, and vanilla. Beat with a whisk or fork until smooth. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minute while the waffle iron is heating.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of batter on to cooking sprayed waffle iron. Cook according to factory instruction. Serve immediately with desired toppings.
More Breakfast Recipes You’ll Love
- BRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST—NO SYRUP REQUIRED!
- BLUEBERRY COCONUT ALMOND GRANOLA
- CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS + APPLE CINNAMON ICING
- CLASSIC PANCAKE RECIPE