This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
This ridiculously easy, ultra decedent Ben and Jerry inspired no-churn cherry chocolate chunk ice cream will give you all the delicious feels!
I’ve been wanting to make this for quite a while and I’m so very glad that I did. It’s one of the best things I’ve made in my kitchen. My family flipped over it. As I’m sure yours will too.
It’s so simple. A few mashed berries, some chocolate, condensed milk and whipped cream.
Fold it all together and freeze until solid.
The result is this wonderfully delicious homemade ice cream with basically no effort. Waffle cones are a must. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin, yum, and rate this recipe!
No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
- 2 c frozen cherries pitted and defrosted
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c heavy cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Using a large mixing bowl, mash defrosted cherries with a potato masher just enough to release juice from them. Then add the chocolate chunks followed by the condensed milk and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add the heavy cream and almond extract and beat on medium speed for 3-4 minutes to form whipped cream. It should hold to a spoon without running off.
- Gently fold, do not stir, the whipped cream into the cherry mixture. Blend until the white is turned a pale purple. Transfer to a freezer friendly covered dish or a parchment lined loaf pan. Freeze for 6 hours or until completely firm.
- When ready to serve, set it out for a few minutes to soften a bit for easy scooping.