A creamy homemade buttermilk ranch dressing made with 5 simple ingredients, making it an easy peasy passport to deliciousness!
Tangy creamy thickish is my ideal ranch dressing. I prefer it more like a dip than a traditional dressing. This recipe is totally adaptable so if you prefer a thinner dressing, add a little milk to thin it out. There’s no need to break out the actual buttermilk because of the dried in the buttermilk ranch seasoning. Definitely try my from-scratch recipe in the link provided.
Don’t Forget to Pin, Yum, and rate this recipe!
- 2/3 c mayo
- 2/3 c sour cream
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning see note
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/5 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend well. Serve by the tablespoon over salad, wings, or a zesty dip for crudites!
- Store in a jar or bowl with lid for up to 3 days.