This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here
Seasoned Old Bay Oyster Crackers —buttery oyster crackers coated in a savory Old Bay seasoning blend. Great for an added crunch to soups, salads, and snack mixes.
Old Bay is simply the taste of Maryland. We live and breathe it and will literally put it on EVERYTHING without apology. From popcorn to chicken wings, to these here crackers. Seasoned Old Bay Oyster Crackers are the perfect topping to creamy soup or to spice up a snack mix. They are great for an added crunch to salads or to eat as a stand-alone snack.
Old Bay seasoning
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place the oyster crackers in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, Old Bay, and remaining ingredients.
Pour the butter over the crackers and toss.
Spread the cracker evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Stir to flip them and bake another 5 minutes.
Let them cool before using. Store them in a storage bag in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Recipes to enjoy with seasoned crackers
Old Bay crackers add a pop of flavor and crunchy contrast to soups and creamy chowders like Maryland Cream of Crab Soup and Bacon Shrimp Corn Chowder. You may also like to try a chowder recipe from a few friends.
Anthony Bourdain’s Clam Chowder
Potato Corn Chowder
Creamy Corn Chowder with Bacon
Chicken Corn Chowder
Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE RECIPE. SUGGESTIONS AND HONEST OPINIONS ALWAYS APPRECIATED. LEAVE A REVIEW IN THE COMMENTS, RATE THE RECIPE, AND SAVE IT FOR LATER!
Seasoned Old Bay Oyster Crackers
- 10 oz oyster crackers
- 4 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place the oyster crackers in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter and remaining ingredients. Pour the liquid over the crackers and toss.
- Spread the cracker evenly on a baking sheet. and bake for 10 minutes. Stir to flip them and bake another 5 minutes. Check to be sure they aren't browning too quickly. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool.
- You may serve them after cooling for 10 minutes or so. Store them in a ziplock bag in the fridge.